- Meet Our New Screen-Free Week Coordinator
- Ms. Zalewski’s Class Shares What Screen-Free Week Means for Them
- In the Screen-Time Ring: Middle Schoolers Talk About Social Media, Screens, and Growing Up Today
- Another Fabulous Screen-Free Week: More Friends, Family, and Fun in 2022
- Screen-Free Week in the Classroom
Check out our NEW tips for schools: How to Design a Super Successful Screen-Free Week!
Celebrate two great weeks in one!
In 2018, Children’s Book Week is the same week as Screen Free Week! Here’s how to host both events together—and get in some great reading while you unplug. And check out our new resource: fun books for kids about reducing screen time!
See Who’s Celebrating
Partner Spotlight: AAP
CCFC and the American Academy of Pediatrics want you to know that taking a break from entertainment screen media can help you launch healthy media habits for the rest of the year! Learn more here.
Changing children’s screen habits can be a challenge for both kids and parents. That’s why we created “7 Parent-Tested Tips to Unplug and Play,” strategies for getting young kids to spend less time with screens from real parents who have done it and noticed a world of difference.
Want the children in your life to spend more time playing and less time with screens? CCFC’s great new handout is for you. Clear, concise, and evidence-based, our Healthy Kids in a Digital World brochure is packed with tips, facts, and screen-free activities—and it’s free!